Thursday, April 4, 2024

OVERDRIVE- KEELEY ELECTRONICS mk-3 DRIVER___NEW___ today ...one hour ago

$200.00 USD
KEELEY ELECTRONICS 
Mk3 DRIVER     
Already a third version??? LOL The last being the Andy Timmons MUSE. Basically a modified Boss Blues Driver. It literally is the MUSE Drive re-named because of copyright on the name.
 
It just came out so there is squat except for one pic and a video. 
I will add more ASAP. Since it is NOT a new pedal but a name 
we may not get much on the fresh info department.


3 comments:

  1. Wow had no idea. I wondered why they came out with another one so fast. I guess the muse driver now is an unintentional limited edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word MUSE is owned by another company. There are copyright lawyers who could have found out in a couple of days. They were very amateur in letting this happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. This made me curious and I did a quick search on the USPTO database for multiple similar scale pedal companies. Needless to say some of the top similar scale pedal companies all could technically face the same type of issue. Needless to say I’m sure Keeley & others will probably me more mindful of that possibility in the future

      Delete