Tuesday, April 2, 2024

PHASER- BOSS PH-3 Phaser.... PH, PH, PH and one more PH ....pick one ???

BOSS PH-3 PHASER
It started with Roland.
The made the Jet Phaser that was a Phaser and Fuzz in one box. When they made pedals a separate department we got the 1977 Boss PH-1, followed by 1981 PH1r. The same pedal with a 3rd knob for Resonance and then the 1984 four stage Phaser the PH-2 and now all bells and whistles 2001 PH-3. A digital phaser. 
Dare I say the PH-2r is the fave of guys loving the old ones but wanting not to lose the analog richness with all the highs and harmonics.  
 
CONCLUSION ___ 
The price is right but for me I do not need the bells and whistles. I love the MXR, I have the MXR 95 and just
leave it on the 'Script' mode for the EVH 
thing which is very laid back. The video covers 
all the Boss Phasers so you get the big picture.  
 
_______________________________________________

     PHASER HISTORY 

2 comments:

  1. I’ve got the Valeton Ph -10. Clone of the Boss Ph-1.Great little pedal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Behringer SP-400

    ReplyDelete