Sunday, April 7, 2024

OVERDRIVE- ISOLATE AUDIO Ratatatat___NEW___ mystery OD what can it be???

$145.00 USD
isolateaudio
ratatatat
From Australia comes another Rat. WTF. You get a choice of clipping 
diodes but ProCo has models that also do this. You also get a bass 
control and a toggle to select between standard, LED and 
Turbo a mid boost.  
--- 
CONCLUSION ___
It is a nice OD but NOT a Rat. Why not buy the real Rat. 
It is v.2 but only 300 V.1 models were made so for 
decades 99% of all recordings have a Rat II. 
In fact I got conned and got a part for original part of 
a v.1 and wondered why it did not sound like a Rat, LOL. 
It sounds too mellow. One gets a Rat for balz and v.1
does not have balz!!!

$90.00 USD

2 comments:

  1. Since I can only talk to you here in the comments chat, I would like to share information of this rarity.

    https://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/favorettis/shelby#reviews

    I heard that it was discontinued and that even the manufacturer himself is looking for one to buy 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effects database has virus on it. My virus protection has locked me out of it.

    ReplyDelete