Tuesday, January 9, 2024

____ BEST PEDAL ___ of 2023!!! ___ a MIAB that speaks for itself!!!

 
                                                                               PedalPalFX PAL800 Gold V.4 
     ....<>^ 
The best MIAB on the planet. 
It sounds 99.9% accurate to the real amp.  
I should know I once owned one!
$200.00 USD 
....Need I say more ???  


the fine print 
....this pedal is literally a clone of a JCM 800 amp. It uses the same topography and merely changes the real tubes with FETS. FETS work in the same way a tube does. The BIAS of each FET is made just like an amps tube gets before putting it in a box finished. This is done by matching the pedal to the actual real amp. 
The exact voice of that amp is one of 3 choices. A second choice is a Jose mod that Slash has on his. The third choice is the Joe Bonamassa mod. The fattest is the Joe mod that factors in how the real amp reacts to the vibration of a stack. Those vibrations cause a constant shaking of the amps power transformer creating that fatter sound by giving a flutter to the voltage. I prefer the Joe mod and I set the pedal to a very healthy crunch and never change it. When I want more I add a comp for a boost or switch to a high gain pedal like the Soldano SLO pedal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment