Thursday, August 24, 2023

OVERDRIVE- PedalPalFX PAL800-V4 ___NEW ___ 2 year waiting list ??? who knows?


 PedalPalFX 
PAL800 GOLD OVERDRIVE V4 
$200.00 USD
Version 3 had a 2 year waiting list. Yes, V.3 is that good. It is pedal designed to literally be the pre-amp out of a Marshall JCM 800 by using FET Transistors to replace the real tubes. They even went so far as to tune every transistor just like you would BIAS a tube on each pedal before they shipped it to you. If that is not enough it has a switch for the best 3 mods that the guys in the 80's had done to their 800. YES!!!! #34 is the Slash mod. 
     A HEADS UP
This pedal was designed in every way to give you the exact sound of the actual amp. 99% of all other makes give you the sound of how it sounds on the recordings that turned you into a JCM 800 lover in the first place. They are compressed, have added EQ and are gated etc. I have several of these MIAB pedals and love them. But unless you own the amp or this pedal you do NOT have the real tone.  
 
 CONCLUSION ___
Yes the above is a demo of the original without the upgrades adding the classic 80's mods that you can switch on. I own the first one from 2016 when it was released internationally. I put YouTuber Phillip McKnight onto Pedal Pal. It was his video of V3 that started the 2 year wait. 
I will never sell my original 2016. It is called the Emulator a big size pedal in a silver paint. In fact I was using it yesterday. I pretty much have used within every 48 hours since I owned it. Will I get this one to have the mods???  At this second I am telling myself to calm down and wait 2 or 3 days and then decide, LOL.   
...OK times up I ordered one, LOL

1 comment: