Tuesday, August 28, 2018

CHORUS- NUX CH-3 ...quite simply the best out of the many I have owned!!!

NUX CH-3 CHORUS
$35.00 USD

Quite simply one of the best units I have ever heard. Period!!!
I have had an Ibanez, the MXR, an Electro- Harmonix, a Mooer and even the digital Strymon Mobius. In fact I sold my first NUX CH-3 and got the Mobius.
It is fat, and rich sounding The blend control is great you can add just a nice background chorus effect where with other makes you would have to pass on using it.
The depth goes to as thick as you want then even past that you can push it into weird but interesting noise type FX.

BUT I love it quite simply because it can be crisp clear and as transparent as the best digital yet because it's analog it still has that warmth thing. It is easily built as good as every major U.S. made brand.
Keep in mind ...this is the second time I bought one.

At $35.00 USD it is a steal! Right now it is on sale at AliExpress for as cheap as $20.00 USD and free shipping.     
At this price buy one ...if you get it and think there is better. It can make a nice gift for a guitar buddy on his birthday. Cheaper then taking him out for a couple of beers. In short ...nothing to loose!!!

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up. i ordered mine for 16 EUR and free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!! I really love mine. I would have paid $35.00 USD without giving it a second thought. I think selling my first one was good because I thought if this is so good I should check out the gourmet jibbies because they just have to be better. THEY ARE NOT! The box is like an MXR but slightly smaller and at one time all there pedals came in it. The others were discontinued and this one is still made??? The company is upping their game. The prices of the newest stuff has doubled but to be fair the quality has gone thru the roof!!!
    They appear to be getting ready to get them into the Sweetwater's and Anderton's of this world.
    If it works out I think they will stop making this pedal so getting one now may be critical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree!
    any chance to have their tape core delay reviewed? i kinda regret not purchsing it when the rate was low.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pedal...I reviewed last Sept.I pride myself on being first. When TC Electronics bring out a new product they give me a heads up at midnight on the release date so I am first. I wish I could get everyone else to do this but...?
    They have nailed the sound of tape machines. I own a $550.00 USD Empress Echosystem...if this came out before I got it I would have got it instead! That is how good it is. Nux do not cheap out on parts. The thing is 32 bit!!! It is $100.00 USD on AliExpress. I have not seen it cheaper anywhere else. Thanks for the visit :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY!!! I just thought if you do not have a delay check out the Mighty Sound M5 Delay...Post The little sucker is excellent and $24.00 USD,I use it more then my Empress. It gave me time to save up for the Empress. LOL
    NUX do the best Chorus on the planet. The NUX CH-3 it is on sale on AliExpress for $20.00 USD right now. I had one and foolishly replaced it with a expensive gourmet jobbie...the NUX was better so I ordered another one on myself! Ali has that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know what delay chip is the Mighty Sound M5 based around? The BBD perhaps? I am not a huge fan of the PT2399. I have my TCE Flashback, which is pretty good sounding, but it would be good to have more to choose from.
      Thanks for your brilliant web site, btw!

      Delete
  6. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Best meat grinder to buy online in India

    ReplyDelete