Sunday, August 12, 2018

OVERDRIVE- GREENHOUSE Outlier Distortion ...another Marshall Guv'nor but..is it the best one?

$200.00 USD
 GREENHOUSE OUTLIER DISTORTION 

Another spin off of the famous defunct Marshall Gov'nor box.
like the JHS Angry Charlie the M.I. Audio Crunch Box
and 3 others I even owned. I still have the Angry Charlie.
They all sound a little different but they also all sound damn good!!!
So check it out. You could own any of them and not go wrong
it is a matter of shades of blue!

Just the artwork alone says 'buy me!' lol




OH NO...here I go again.
Once again check out WILSON SPARKLING BLUE ...the pedal that admits it is a Gov'nor wannabe ...Admit or not it is F.ing good bigtime and at $150.00 USD ...only M.I. Audio & the Vien-Tap are cheaper and that by just $10.00.
BUT ...BUT ...if you like the mid range smoothness of the Outlier then compare it with the Vien-Tap Dark Triad.
A lot of you guys like your distortion to be creamy and though I have a few pedals that are ...even some that border on mellow I love the aggression of the WILSON. 

To my ears pedals that start where the Gov'nor left off are much more consistently good then a Tube Screamer ...with the ts you can get some out right garbage ...worse still expensive garbage. The Gov'nor knock offs are all good ...but some are a little better at either this or that. So compare!!!
I already have the JHS but the Sparkling Blue is just different enough to justify a second!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment