Saturday, August 3, 2019

WHAT YA MISSED IN AUGUST 2019

_________________________________________________________________

THIS MONTHS HOT POOP!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>




CARL MARTIN PANAMA
Check out the HANDS ON on the post. 
Yes it just arrived. In spite of what seemed like a weak sustain I bought it because the tone was amazing. It is!!!
BUT OOPS! contrary to weak sustain the sustain is total killer ...I turned off my compressor as it is just totally not needed with this sucker!!!!

MR. EXCANE SPIRAL ELECTRIC EFFECTS YELLOW SPIRAL DRIVE
Whoa!!! Holy crap!!! Think of the most excessive Fuzz you ever heard and imagine if an OD
had such a killer affect!

GUS G's SPEED DEMON OD
A Metal pedal custom made by Crazy Tube Circuits for a limited edition sale from
Gus G. Surprisingly good when used as directed. lol


DANELECTRO FAB OD-2
You can still find one new for as low as $20.00 USD. A versatile great little pedal
that does a lot of stuff very well! ya just gotta take out a minute and read the Post.
I bought one!

DIAMOND JDR-3 J-DRIVE MK3
The only thing the same for the v.3 model is the name and the box. It uses state of the art parts and even a transformer on the output. Yet the second you hear it you think King Of Tone and the minute you play it you think "only Better!!! " honest...no hype ....not my opinion. Now the guy who told me now owns both but only uses the Diamond at gigs.
But he won't sell me the KOT. lol 
Hey... seriously folks this thing is one killer pedal!

RAFFERTY PEDALS RAFF OF TONE
This sucker is a clone. Yes in the true sense of the word a part for part exact replica
and it is only $170.00 USD.   :-)

ORIGIN REVIVAL DRIVE COMPACT
Could this be the best OD on the planet? 
Well I can not point out one that is better ...different and desirable but not better.

NUX B-2 WIRELESS GUITAR SYSTEM
Yes it is an old Post but if you have not checked it out you should.
I have been using mine since Sept. 1 ....with no drop out issues ...no signal interference
and no battery to time issues. I could not live without it. Yes it has its own sound it is crystal clear and bright. A few times I forgot to recharge it and I had to use a cable and my sound The tone was muddy! and totally unacceptable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment