Friday, August 16, 2019

CHORUS-JAM PEDALS Waterfall ...there are a few arguably as good and with more features BUT...

$270.00 USD
 JAM PEDALS WATERFALL CHORUS 
Yes  the Boss CE-2W Waza craft is impressive and so is the Walrus Audio Julia and the Neunaber Inspire. These 
all have bells and whistles. That said the Waterfall does have a vibrato effect.
You can switch between chorus and vibrato and another switch brings a near 3 dimensional quality.

For me I do not need bells and whistles just one
perfect sound out of a pedal that has the flexibility 
to use in several ways on several tunes.
The old Boss CE2 had it all for it's time the new
Wazza craft is this and a bit more, The jam though is simply one perfect & killer sound. I can not find even a piece of lint to pick.


CONCLUSION
Less is more!!!
Check out this vid below ...it showed up since writing this post. 
The part with the chorus is even more convincing. I love the way the modulation just floats in waves instead of creating a rhythmic throb. I hate that throb as unless it is very tight to the tempo of the tune it is excessively distracting.
Go to 20:40 on the video and see what I mean.



1 comment: