Wednesday, June 7, 2023

GUITAR- PRS SE Silver Sky Maple ___NEW ___ MAPLE NECK !!!

 PRS SE SILVER SKY MAPLE 
Nothing new but a paint job and a maple neck so 
I won't go into any blah, blah, blah. I play both 
rosewood and maple. On a Strat or Tele I prefer 
maple because I love the chimey bell like tone. 
To me a single coil with a rosewood board using 
heavy dirt sounds like you are literally playing a 
$15 MIC HB. 













So they come in 3 new colors for everyone to get upset about. I think the most hated on the rosewood was the green. It struck me odd because the Fender colors were from the 50's cars and that green is from a a 50's Ford F100 pickup truck. In the 50's that green was the hot color for Ford. In short the color couldn't be more cool. My guess is the next generation will figure that out and the price on the green will go thru the roof. Those young guys will look at todays players as being old farts that 'just don't get it.' LOL The teal is cool this time around. It will do fine as it is close enough to Fender's Lake Placid blue so everyone gets permission to like it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment