Saturday, June 10, 2023

FUZZ/OD- DOES IT DOOM Doomsaw ...one knob HM-2 clone ?

$190.00 USD
DOES IT DOOM
DOOMSAW
Does the world need another HM-2? Well it matters not . We have one. 
It is a one knob with the gain on the knob and a volume on an internal trimpot.
CONCLUSION
The idea of nailing a sound and having one knob can work well. 
But only if it's the volume control. 
At a price of near $200 it is a minimum requirement.
the fine print  
I owned a first year new condition unopened box HM-2. I got it from a Gear Store owner who owed me money and a Boss order had just arrived. I was in school at the time and I put it in a briefcase I kept diploma's in. I forgot I had it until I was cleaning out a closet about 2 years ago and got curious. Even then the boxed pedal was in a bag and I thought WTF??? Until I opened the bag. It is neither a killer OD or a killer Fuzz so I sold it for a killer price. I bought a collectors Ibanez JTK-30 with some of the money for $220.00 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment