Saturday, February 26, 2022

OVERDRIVE- VANILLA SUNDAE PEDALS Red Velvet OD/Dist ... No, I did not make this name up!!!

$170.00 USD
VANILLA SUNDAE PEDALS 
RED VELVET OD/DIST 
There are literally several thousands of pedal makers.
Even 6 years ago there  were 100 in just Venezuela alone and it just keeps getting bigger. I am sure the guy went seriously crazy trying to come up with a name for the company and his pedals. I know because when I set up a little side line biz I ended up calling it...
LENARD Re-Inventions. Even my real name had been appropriated years ago. So I guess needless to say we have a new pedal maker. We then have a new pedal. It is a medium to high gain OD. It is based around a CMOS Hex Inverter. Which is clever-speak for a sophisticated FET transistors type circuit using a pair of FETS. It is designed so diming the gain and pulling back your guitars volume you can control the dirt from your guitar. The treble and bass are active so you can dial it into your rig.
CONCLUSION
Very impressive. It has a very full open grainy sound with a nice fullness and is free of any fizz. Best of all it has some character some noticeable personality. Not easy to do without resorting to gimmicks and overkill.


No comments:

Post a Comment