Saturday, February 12, 2022

FUZZ- MYTHOS PEDALS 1347 Fuzz ... __NEW__ silicon Fuzz Face

MYTHOS PEDALS 1347 FUZZ
$230.00 USD
It is a medium gain Fuzz you can use like an OD. It is silicon but definitely has 
the sound of a germanium. Fuller than your average silicon Fuzz Face pedals. 
The secret is it's NOS PN2346A silicon transistors. The original uses BC108 that are more aggressive and have more low end.
It was built from a request by Mass St. Music who supported Mythos 
from the get go of the company.
CONCLUSION
Very sweet, rich full and certainly usable in situations where most other Fuzz pedals would be overkill. Is is virtually a Ltd Ed since vintage
transistors are always in a very limited supply.
So if you want one ....

3 comments:

  1. I want one too! Have you seen my previous posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I answer many but nothing in the structure of the blogs design gives me heads up that I have any. To even comment I am doing so from the already published Post. In short to answer you I can not do it as the author but as a reader. In short I do not ignore anyone. I just do not know. I get posts daily on things I wrote years ago. I can not go through over 1900 posts every day one at a time :-( sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your answers and really interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete