Friday, March 5, 2021

FUZZ- DAZATRONYX Big Fuzz- in seconds this pedal nailed it for me!

 DAZATRONYX BIG FUZZ 
$170. 00 USD

Is it just another Big Muff? Yes and no. There are hundreds. What impressed me was I played a Big Muff Rams Head for years as my only dirt pedal back when the damn thing was new. It was all about playing the 'best' and at the time the only other choices were mostly Brit Fuzz pedals with nothing near the aggression. The thing I love about the Dazytronix is they saw the pedal as I see it. A huge sound that is very aggressive that can rip through a mix with killer aggression in the low end so that the lows do not kiss their butt bye bye when a heavy drummer and bass player kick in.
The lay out is volume, gain, tone and a much needed mid boost. Internally there are 3 dip switches for a choice of voices one is primarily for bass another for a Russian Fuzz.
CONCLUSION
Not much to add. The pedal's sound speaks for itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment