Saturday, April 27, 2019

OVERDRIVE LUNASTONE Wise Guy True OD ....I find LS usually overprice & under performing BUT!

$285.00 USD
 LUNASTONE WISE GUY TRUE OD 

I have usually been unimpressed with Luna Stone
They do everything right but the sound lol
That might be OK if the prices were much lower But!

There other pedals were basically just another
Tube Screamer with bells and whistles. This
very much closer to a real tube sound.

CONCLUSION
The general tone is quite good overall and I know many of you like the two channel thing. If you graduate to a switcher pedal in the future the two switches are a hassle or simply a waste of money. 
Two OD are much better ...even better if they are two different brands. One can be designed to be a great medium gain and another a high gain etc.
I digress ...my point is I think there are better choices. Give the XTC Atomic Overdrive Post a listen it blows this out of the water!!! At $250.00USD it is not much cheaper but in either case ...just listen to the sound. Great tone with a heavy low end if you need it and lots of sustain!

No comments:

Post a Comment