Saturday, April 13, 2019

EQ- DANELECTRO Fish & Chips EQ ...cheap,cheerful & tacky but sounds great because it is an MXR

$30.00 USD
New



 DANELECTRO FISH & CHIPS EQ 

With my new Duncan compressor I can solo on my Strat PU without bumping it up with a low gain OD. It does however need a touch of highs to bring out the chime in the Strat PU and just a small bump of upper mids.
I already have 2 EQ's on the board I could tweak when I need that ...a Fender/Mooer and a Boss but they are always on EQ's set for all the pedals in their particular loops.
I do not want to be pizzing around with them between songs in bad stage light etc.

The Dano is new but NOS. You can still get one new and at blow out prices. Used they can go for $20.00 USD

Yes they are plastic but sonically they are dead clean and quiet. They are simply a clone of an MXR 6 band in a funny box. lol The quality of the sound of the MXR is well known given so I have no issue with the sonics.
I use a switcher so my foot does not touch the pedal and velcro keeps it safe on the board so the plastic case is simply not an issue.
If you do not have an EQ this your chance to grab one. They are like compressors if you do not think you need one it is because you don't own one.



No comments:

Post a Comment