Thursday, March 30, 2023

OVERDRIVE- LPD PEDALS Dutch2 Dual Overdrive ___ NEW ___ It may be sold out already

LPD PEDALS| DUTCH2 DUAL OVERDRIVE
$290.00 USD
I have 4 of Lawrences pedals on my board. All bought as soon as they
came out. All permanent fixtures on my board. All used daily. They are all beyond killer. 
LPD Pedals come out as 'B' size single channel pedal but in a couple of years a double comes out. With 58 pedals on my board I prefer the standard size ones. I use a switcher so I avoid pedals with double footswitches.I also like uses for example the Seventy4 plexi with the Eighty7 JCM 800 pedal instead of the same sound with two channels.
The Dutch has Timmy vibe but with more headroom and even more transparency. Big with guys who prefer one OD and having 2 channels is ideal.
Both channels have level, drive, treble and bass. You can use them 
seperate or stack them with the toggle. 
___
CONCLUSION 
Well straight off no B.S. LPD Pedals are often sold out in a day or two.
They are made and tested by Lawrence one at a time so there can 
be a wait time. Some guys buy every new one as they come out. 
They really are that good. They exceed expectations every time.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment