Friday, September 24, 2021

LOOPER- LEKADO Auto Looper ...easy to use ...high spec ...cheap

$45.00 USD
 LEKADO AUTO LOOPER 
This company has been around for awhile but because their main products are tuners, metronomes and budget wireless systems they are under the radar. 
They however make a mini looper. At a $45 price you have good cause to be skeptical about the audio quality. 
To my surprise it has specs as good as all the brand names. 
It has a sampling rate of 48K/24 bit. It is easier to use than the classic 
TC Electronic  Ditto. Add to that it has a very respectable tuner in it. 
CONCLUSION
I have the old TC Electronic Ditto but if I were buying today I would get
the Lekado. I use it often but 99% of the time is to set up sounds and 
levels or compare my pedals. It has paid for itself endless times.


No comments:

Post a Comment