Sunday, September 12, 2021

OVERDRIVE/FUZZ- EXPANDORA PEDALS Squared OD ...Billy Gibbons pedal is back!!!

 EXPANDORA PEDALS SQUARED OD 

$235.00 USD
At one time Billy Gibbons alway had 3 or 4 of the original round boxes 
on his board all set to a different sound. You can get a lot of very different dirt sounds from the one pedal. The box is designed to have two Rat pedals in one box. You get 3 switches to pick how much basic gain you want. you also get a level, over all gain and a tone control. You can get it in several enclosures including the original.
CONCLUSION
A few years ago I went looking for one or even a good clone but I struck out. I would love one. You get distortion from medium light through to flat out Fuzz, The distortions all have great tough sensitivity but what I like is the their note separation a distinct attack. Realistically with 71 pedals already and zip cash I will have to give it a lot of thought. ...Damn!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul,

    Decibelics will release an Expandora clone later this year, called the Reverend. I'm looking forward to that one, unless I get a Drunken Beaver Bloom before that. Both companies located in the Europe/EU, which is a plus in my book. So it's cool to see some competition to the original and the JHS Kilt, which both are a bit on the pricey side, being discontinued and all.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for the heads up ........and any day they will be taking orders on it.

      Delete