Friday, December 1, 2017

OVERDRIVE- KEELEY Plexi Pedal .....this could be good ???

  KEELEY PLEXI PEDAL PROTOTYPE 

Nice picture? Only picture. LOL
first impressions are good.

Lately I have noticed many demonstrators are using better and better amps. listen to the punch in the low end and the crisp clear highs. Now listen to the clarity and punch on the pedal.
So you get my point. Spend $3000.00 on an amp and a $30.00 Chinese pedal will sound pretty good.

No I am not saying the Keeley pedal is bad. I am looking forward to checking it out more.
The Keeley Metal pedal is up for 'best' at the NAMM in January. I am expecting more from Keeley.
I felt that their dirt boxes in the past were lame at best.
They seem to have a handle on it now.

As for the pedal it is dead simple with the standard level ...gain and tone.
and a little switch that lets you toggle in a punishingly mega db of level.

         
There isn't even a name for it yet ...let alone a price or release date.                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment