Thursday, December 21, 2017

FUZZ- EL MUSICO LOCO WEE BEAVER FUZZ ...total mind blower!


 EL MUSICO WEE BEAVER FUZZ 


I tried to order this Fuzz 2 years ago from the
guy in Spain that made it. I did not get an answer
Then shortly after I found he had a heart attack and died.
Since then the price has kept going up. When I ordered it was $145.00 USD it is now over $400.00 used
.
But tonite I stumbled onto some British discount site DSSLROUTLET.TOP  (click Categories then click musical instruments)

It sells everything from dresses to kitchen utensils. The fuzz is ....

$38.00 USD ...NEW!!!
(My impression is this site gets there inventory from overstock and bankruptcies from a jobber, They have no idea of what they have.)

UPDATE - WARNING!!! ...I NEVER GOT MY FUZZ! I WROTE TO THEM DOZENS OF TIMES... THIS IS A RIP OFF SITE!!!




It originally came in 2 sizes a standard 'B' box with a battery compartment or in a Mini. The price was the same for either.
This Fuzz is unique  it has 2 or 3 distinct sweet spots and a voice that once you hear it you could pick it out of a dozen fuzzes.



Need I say it. Mine is on order.

There will be no more.
and I would be surprised if there are
more then 4 or 5 at
DSSLROUTLET.TO

 THIS IS ONE KILLER PEDAL !!!!!


One last very cool thing. The artwork on the pedal is all engraved by hand. Then the metal is polished by hand to a mirror finish. This must take hours and hours. At $145.00 the guy was definitely not into making money. $145.00 USD is a good price for  silk screening or a transfer & a coat of lacquer. But hand engraving??? No.


IT CAME IN 2 SIZES IT IS THE MINI THAT IS ON SALE












2 comments:

  1. Could you post a real link? There's no such site as DSSLROUTLET

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS....DSSLROUTLET.TOP click categories then click musical instruments

    ReplyDelete