Sunday, September 17, 2017

FUZZ- ANANASHEAD EFFECTS Superfuzz V2...I have a v.1...and I absolutely love it...BUT this is to die for!!!

  ANANASHEAD SUPERFUZZ V2                         

$130.00 USD


I have the v.1. It is such a great Fuzz that in no time I dumped a $400.00 USD Fuzz that I soon found that I never used any more!!!

READ the POST
UNIVOX SUPER-FUZZ ...IS THERE A PERFECT CLONE

It is hand made by Pedro Garcia. Trust me. no one on the globe knows more about vintage pedals then Pedro.
What is even cooler he lets you buy a perfect clone.
He also has a reputation of making a second modded clone
that gives you a lot more WITHOUT F_ _KING UP the original tone.

I PICKED THIS VIDEO BECAUSE IT SHOWS YOU THE SOUNDS I USE
 ...On a chorus on many of my tunes in a trio format I not only need a powerful power chord
backing for the vocals. I need an absolutely crushing tone!!!!
Trust me this is fatter then every pedal I tried even those with a sub octave!!!

OK LISTEN ONCE FOR THE POWER!!!
NOW LISTEN TO IT AGAIN....THE TONE HAS A BIG HOLLOW CENTER THAT
LETS YOU DRIVE IT HARD BEHIND A VOCAL AND YET YOU CAN STILL HEAR THE WORDS!!!!

  DANGER STAND BACK  

   I would call this pedal the Orange Chrusher!!!!!   



Check out the v.1 with v.2
It sounds exactly the same but TWICE AS FAT!!!!



CONCLUSION

If you have to think about it and love a good Fuzz pedal!!!
THEN WHAT THE F_ _K IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! LOL LOL LOL
at least buy the $85.00 USD v.1...but if I were in your shoes I would just have to get the V2

AT $130.00 USD it is a steal!!!


It is 3 weeks later from when I wrote the above.
OK GUYS...this pedal is now selling big time. If you want one now is the time to order before the wait gets stupid! 

10/14/2017
It is now a few weeks later ...get your name on the list NOW!!! or you will have long wait!
Guys who have their's are showing their friends
need I say what happens once they do???




No comments:

Post a Comment