Since 2015 NEW PEDALS EVERY DAY! Over 4500 REVIEWS!
I use other reviewers vids & then critique from them __ If a pedal appears killer I buy one __ I try it out & update the Post__ If the pedal is SH@T I literally say so!__ I publish the street price a no brainer but few do. __ I save you time finding the best pedals & you get a second opinion. __OVER 4 MILLION VISTORS__
NO ONE OWNS ME___ I MAKE ZERO $ FROM THIS
OVERDRIVE- MOSKY AUDIO 1959 Dist. ___NEW___clone Ravenstone 1959 via Marshall
MOSKY AUDIO
1959 Distortion
$55.00 USD
The Marshall 1959 Super Lead Pedalhas been a big success.Itreally has tried to nail the amp.
99% of most MIAB pedals literally try to get the heavily processed sound we hear on recordings. Add to that many of these recordings are recording a Marshall that is both heavily modified and then the player has put a dirt pedal likea Fuzz or a Boost or an OD slamming
the amp. The layout is Volume,Tone, Gain and Tight/high pass filter.
CONCLUSION __
The company has made some very usable clones. They never quite
nail anything though. This they might have as it could well be a
clone of a clone, the Ravenstone 1959.
All 3 are not like most MIAB pedals with bags of
boost & gain that a Plexi does not actually have it would not matter
as neither the original or the clones are how the amp sounds without boosting the amps pre with pedals or mods. In the end however this
I think this one is based on the Ravenstone 1959! I bought it along with the Helios, which I think is based on the Ravenstone Apollo II. Both sound great, but no idea on accuracy.
I think this one is based on the Ravenstone 1959! I bought it along with the Helios, which I think is based on the Ravenstone Apollo II. Both sound great, but no idea on accuracy.
ReplyDeleteTake a bow. You just became the co-writer of this just edited post. It appears we have a clone of a clone of a clone. :-)
DeleteSo ...THANX for the heads-up on Ravenstone. A rare thing it is ...a Gourmet pedal maker from Taiwan. I will have to do a revue of the Apollo II
ReplyDelete