Saturday, August 1, 2026

PREAMP- TUBESTEADER Lightkeeper V.2 ...Dumble Overdrive Special-in-a-Box

TUBESTEADER
 Lightkeeper 
$300.00 USD
This is the clean channel of a Dumble Overdrive Special. A bit silly 
to say but with 72 pedals on my board and 4,400 + pedal reviews 
I am all about pedals. Pedals and tube amps are the 11th 
commandment Thou shall not let any digital guitar amp simulator 
come between them, 😇.
At 80 I have kept my old Plexi but its days gigging with it are more 
than less over. I have been using a Friedman IR-X to replace my 
Marshall but only its clean channel. It is adequate but ....
The layout is Volume, Gain, Bass, Treble and Mids. A 3 way 
toggle gives you Deep and another does 3 way for Boost. 
CONCLUSION __ 
The voicing for a clean sound is spectacular. 
Add a bit of Gain to get some Crunch and 
the Boost adds the balz. I will try and talk 
myself out of it,😟....oh no !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment