electro-harmonix
EDDY
This is a stab into the BOSS Chorus territory. If you wanted
EH they have several classics still available. in short they
know a nice share of the market comes from cloning anything
the competition does and if they sell it cheaper then we all come running, lol.E-H do not make pedals in the U.S. they assemble them. They
come in a simple kit form from China to NYC. Then the finished
board is popped in, a few nuts and screws fasten it together,
then tested and boxed. The real secret is in plain site. They have
very creative designers that are allowed to not have to dumb
down the design to meet a price point.
CONCLUSION __
It does a lot but Chorus and Vibrato work offmodulating in and out of pitch and some videosI heard were unlistenable from this unit withtheir sea-sick tones. That said the pedal hasbeen dropped in price so it a lot for a little.
.jpg)

I got one when they came out, 2021-ish. It lasted a couple of months on my board but I wasn’t overly compelled. I tried it again after the pandemic was over but by that time it had died. Gone to EH heaven I guess. Now it sits in its original box, broken.
ReplyDeleteThere is a bad video comparing it to a BOSS and it was not rocket science ..the BOSS was bright and crisp and it did not have issues where it sounded like the guitar was out of tune.
ReplyDelete