DRUNK BEAVER XR SERIES OD-1 OVERDRIVE
A very good take on the long defunct BOSS OD-1. It only hadone great sound. It did not have a Tone control. It also did not
have enough output level. Your clean sound would be louder
than the pedal. WTF.
CONCLUSION __The D. Beaver fixed the level & Tone but it still hasthat only 'one' sound, LOL. But trust me once you usedit, you are hooked on it forever.The sound is fat, chunky & growls. It has some balz!!!Gotta love it!!!
.jpg)

Any comparison with Past Fx OG-1?
ReplyDeleteYes but as you may know the PastFX OG-1 is $250.00 USD. If I went that route I would get the new PastFX OG-2 that includes a BOSS SD-1 in as well and is $210.00 USD. Both pedals sound great and you get usable extras. For me if I went that route it would be a splurge to treat myself. But I have 72 pedals on my board so I have lots of choice and variation. It is enough for my needs to get the 'Beaver' at $90.00 USD. It is bit more raw and aggressive which suits me perfectly. Besides that I have a BOSS SD-1.
ReplyDelete👍
ReplyDelete