Sunday, May 9, 2021

FUZZ- RUDE TECH 3MUF-14 Fuzz/Distortion ...from Russia with love :-)

RUDETECH 3MUF-14 FUZZ/DISTORTION
$230.00 USD
It certainly sounds promising but I always use my pedals the way I use them live with the one best sound they have. Yes there can be exceptions but I find that comes from using 2 different guitars with the same pedal where perhaps the level or highs need a tweak.
I have a Big Muff Op-Amp which is nearly into OD territory and a Caline M-Fuzz a take on the Rams Head and a Analog Fox Green Muff from Russia so this will have to impress me big time.
For a start it is 3 different Russian Muffs which means that like the originals are probably more the same then they are different.
The layout is your standard volume, tone and gain.
A 3 way switch to choose the voice and an EQ bypass switch.A second foot switch kicks in a mid boost.
CONCLUSION
It sounds basically the same as my made in St Petersburg Russia Analog Fox Green Muff which by theway uses all the original NOS parts. E-H in Russia was in St Petersburg so WTF. Better still it was $100.00 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment