Sunday, May 26, 2019

SWEETWATER SOUND'S BEST!!! ....KEITH OWEN The Seymour Duncan PAF Story

Keith Owen
King of Sweetwater
The Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates PAF Story

Good ol' Keith was instrumental in getting the Seymour Duncan Custom Shop to make me a
a custom wound Seymour Duncan 'Pearly Gates'
the ones made there for Billie Gibbons. Billie
gets a few every year to have put into crazy custom made guitars he uses for touring. His fan's expect something new and totally off the wall every year.
But he has have 'His Sound.'
The short story is the Custom Shop only makes
a list of PU's with several mods you can choose from.
I wanted a truly custom made one for me only and me, and 'Keith' made it happen!!!!

So I not only get a 'Billie' PU ...I am getting it in red.
for my Lace Cybercaster. I have matching knobs coming from the UK
and a matching high end 2" wide thick quality leather coming too.
Another one of my 'deals' It is only $20.00 USD

So if you want anything online from Sweetwater do not hit the dot com ...go to the Fort Wayne store and talk to Keith and the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment