Saturday, May 4, 2019

MOY- M&D Moy Deluxe....this is a unit too hard to explain here ..but it truly a killer

M&D MOY DELUXE

This is without a doubt the best thing you could
own...it is the only thing that can make a huge
impact.
l moved and am in a much different atmosphere then when I lived in the inner city surrounded by a lot of musicians. I came to realize that many if not most are totally vapid. Chasing after the perfect amp, the perfect pedal and the perfect guitar to buy.
They did not want these to become famous, they wanted them to be someone else. We all get in this trap!  Recently I have removed exactly 30 expensive pedals because they as they say in latin are not
MOY. Yes I need to be MOY or in English ...I need to be ME!!!

Why would I want to be cheap copy of the players I respect! I respect them because they decided at some point in their life to be nothing more and nothing less then themselves.
I do not love Hendrix because he sounds like Eddie Van Halen.
I can not be either ...I could copy every note they play and still only be a shadow!
I do not want a career as a shadow!!!

So guys...sure enjoy your gear ...get new stuff too. But pick gear that helps you develope your natural talent and especially the imagination that ONLY you were born with!!!

CONCLUSION
Oh the M&D Moy Deluxe ...well that's Mom And Dad's ...Me Deluxe :-|)

1 comment: