Sunday, March 3, 2024

OVERDRIVE- JOYO JF-25 Bright Day Overdrive___NEW___Blues Breaker clone via JHS

JOYO JF-25
$40.00 USD
with free shipping 
on AliExpress
BRIGHT DAY OVERDRIVE
Yes folks another B.B. pedal with a switch that smells of the JHS Morning Glory version. it is JHS & company's biggest seller, lol. 
The JF-25 is in the Joyo Vintage series ...in short their no BS cheaper pedals. Always good value for money when get it right. The layout
is a basic Level, Gain and Tone. A toggle is labeled Vintage & Modern.
CONCLUSION___
It is a good sounding B.B. even if it is a clone of a clone. 
My first impression is it sounds seriously better than the JHS. What I do not like is the sound of the switch on Modern. 
It boosts all the mids and it's center point of the boost makes the tone honky. With the switch left at Vintage ...Bingo!!! 
If I did not have my pricey switch free Browne Amplification Carbon I would scoop this up. I use my BB more than any 
of my other OD. It does the transparent thing just right. 
It adds character and lets the guitars sound get through 
the light dirt it adds. It could be the poor mans
cork sniffing Carbon, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment