Tuesday, March 5, 2024

MODELLER- LINE6 POD Express ___ NEW___ totally new!!! $179.00 USD!!!! 7 amps & FX

LINE6 POD EXPRESS 
This is so NEW they have not even got a pic up. 
Nothing at the stores, nothing on the site. 
I will update all ASAP.
Perhaps an unintentional leak? ...But we have one video 😎

__________________________________________________________________________________ 

UPDATES: March 6
Some inventory is in the stores. 
You tubers that have to buy their 
product or need time to produce a 
demo will take at least a day or 
two if not more.  
Hell, we even have a pic, lol. >>>
 
LINE 6 
POD EXPRESS
You have 7 amps to use and the unit is capable of updates etc. I can not find info if there are other amps that download as upgrades or preferred replacements for amps you do not want or if there ever will be.
There are 3 of the Line6 custom voices. Those we are all interested in are the others. You get a Fender Princeton, a Matchless DC30, a Freidman BE100, and a Peavey 5150. Basically you can cover a Marshall, Vox, Fender and a 5150 represents the high gain gourmet group. In short the bases are covered but missing is a basic Marshall JTM45, Plexi, JCM 800 and a Dual/Rec. Yes you can add more to the gotta have list but things like a Soldano are really in the next category which are much more a niche thing. You do get Verb & Delay and basic pedals. Line6 has always offered totally usable pro FX. In short you have your amp and a utility pedal board all in this unit.

_________________________________________________________________ 
UPDATE 3/12/2024

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, love the page! You’re my go-to to find out the newest pedal news. Appreciate what you do a lot 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANX for the kind words. ....I have over 300 YouTube sites world wide that I subscribe too. I also know a couple of hundred that make pedals and a few techs that will tell me what is in the pedal once I get photos of the guts to them. I also get to hear prototypes and asked my opinion before the pedal is finished. I even have gone hunting for authentic schematics of pedals discontinued decades ago for one maker so he can clone the original. In short all of these people gossip so one designer tells another when a pedal will come out. One guy in Taiwan has the very best gossip and the best leaks. He is indispensable for the MIC stuff. Many things I can not say because if I caused a leak the guy that told me would get dropped into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool and thanks for sharing. We appreciate what you do for the pedal world 🙏👍

      Delete