Monday, March 11, 2024

FUZZ- STONE DEAF FX Rise and Shine ...Octave Fuzz with vibrato/tremolo

STONE DEAF FX
RISE & SHINE
$285.00 USD
They have been around since 2010 making unusual pedals that actually can work in the majority of genres. They never compromise with their vision nor with quality. 
Of course if you are like me I want cheap and I do not need weird if indeed I have to pay for what I do not use. Add to that two things in one pedal do not have as much use as 2 pedals. The layout is Volume, Tone, Gain and Mix which blends in the modulation. The switch can act as a momentary to add in Fuzz, Octave, Vibrato or Tremolo. 
🔧  
CONCLUSION ___ 
It sounds dead cool. The obvious is there are so many 
good Fuzz pedals and even killer ones for under $50. 
Many of us have modulation pedals and for me 
I would rather add a Chorus to fatten the 
sound or if needed add my bit warble.

No comments:

Post a Comment