Tuesday, July 25, 2023

OCTAVER- ELECTRO-HARMONIX Pico POG ___ NEW___ the famous POG in a mini box!

 ELECTRO-HARMONIX Pico POG 
$240.00 USD
OCTAVE GENERATOR

This is the 4th in the series of POGs. The second which I have has been the go to. It is polyphonic and does both an octave up and one down at the same time. It could always do an impressive pipe organ sound but that was not deliberate. It was just an anomaly. The new one has refined it and added a flute voice.  
      
__ CONCLUSION __
The 3rd version is crap. E-H wisely did not kill 
the 2nd version when the 3rd came out. This 
4th is impressive. I own the 2nd so 
I needed to be wowed. I am.
This is there best octaver yet!!!

the fine print
E-H do not make mini pedals.
This is a first. I think we will see more. 
Maybe a Muff to start ???

5 comments:

  1. The MXR Poly Blue Octave is the New Octave Pedal Champion of the World. Sorry EHX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are different enough you could have both and this one can squeeze on anyone's board, LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the Pico number 5? You had the original big box, the 2, the micro, the nano, and now the pico? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are of course correct I forgot there were two full features models. You should start your own Blog. Just use my format. Write about famous pedals with a history on versions with pics and videos :-)

    ReplyDelete