Sunday, September 4, 2022

OVERDRIVE- ONE CONTROL Fluorescent Orange ...Orange-Amp-in-a-Box :-)

$130.00 USD
ONE CONTROL FLUORESCENT ORANGE AIAB 
<>
Another of the 35, yes, 35 mini pedals designed by Bjorn Juhl. A few are very 
good but as you can imagine the others are very similar so one picks the 
best out of 3 that are nearly the same. This is good. Not the usual Marshall. 
As much as I love Marshall more than I love Marshall the Orange 
is a welcome option. The voice is very good but fixed so the 
layout is volume, gain and presence.
CONCLUSION
Heavy lower mids that are not muddy  
just don't happen ...but we have them 
hear. It has that famous Orange 
aggressive growl. I just love it!!!

the fine print
Damned if I don't love it Small enough to creep into a corner of my board
I just don't need it. Nothing that has stopped me much, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment