Tuesday, September 27, 2022

FUZZ- WALRUS AUDIO Eons Five-State ___SO NEW THE PAINTS WET!!! ___ bought one!!!

WALRUS AUDIO EONSFIVE STATE FUZZ 
$230.00 USD
So you take the King of the Muffs the Ramshead  add Bass & Treble ...a Germanium and LED clipping to it's basic Silicon mode. You then add a bass boost to that, then a BIAS control that goes from 3 volts to 18. Now use them independently or mix some together and what have you got? 
An hour of indecision? No! Besides that.
CONCLUSION
What's not to like? 😇 
You get at it's core one of the most loved Fuzz pedals ever. Then if you to want make it weird or make it wonderful or just make it fit your taste and your rig.
The perfect hamburger with all and any of the condiments. 
.
HANDS ON
So I had it a week and nailed the Big Muff Rams Head thing. More important are the sounds I need. 
I got a killer germanium Tone Bender and a killer Baldwin Burns (AKA Robert Fripp) Buzzaround. I got a great Doom Style LED type Fuzz and finally using the blend of all the voices setting I got a killer 
massive tear your face off wall removing sound. That one is for the last tune of the night. It also let me 
pull 4 other Fuzz pedals off the board and as a bonus free up my killer Colorsound silicon ToneBender 
to put in a different loop where I was using an OK but not killer Fuzz. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment