Tuesday, March 23, 2021

FUZZ- CALINE CP-504 M-Fuzz ...just buy one! ...Cheap Big Muff

 CALINE CP-504 M-FUZZ 
$40.00 USD

I spent years playing a Big Muff rams head. I got it brand new as it had just come out and over night if you didn't get one then WTF was wrong with you!!!
I did not feel deprived from having a great sound ...hell I had a great sound and I new it. Over the years like all my contemporaries I moved on to the 'next big deal'. Know I have a healthy mix of classics and cutting edge. I do not have a Muff. With 82 pedals I certainly have no trouble finding a great sound for a tune and I am too picky to grab a second rate Muff clone and something good will cost me a hundred bucks.
BIG but! The'M' is is a serious knock off!
CONCLUSION
It is a no-brainer. Gotta have!!!!
So I got one. It surpassed my expectations.
It does all the classic Rock things and
stacked on a Marshall OD takes it into 80's 
Hard Rock and Metal.
It is more Big Muff than all the other cheap clones
and better than most of the gourmet clones as well.
At $40.00 USD why not?

                                          ^
                                    Starting at 4:00 
                          a half a minute is given to the
                         M-Fuzz but it is all I need to tell
                                     Caline nailed it!

1 comment:

  1. I was in the market for a triangle muff but this one popped up locally for $25 I got it and I love it. However I’m curious, What type of muff would you say this is? I.e. Rams head, triangle… thanks!

    ReplyDelete