Wednesday, March 31, 2021

DELAY- LPD PEDALS Rival Delay Ltd Ed ...classic analog delay at it's very, very best

$190.00 USD
 LPD PEDALS RIVAL DELAY LTD ED 
These go on sale today and Lawrence pedals are so good that fans of LPD will simply buy one site and sound unknown. 
It ain't no bull you don't have time to weigh it out.
The layout is simple. You get level, time and repeats. You get a very long 750ms. That is more than long enough for ambiance things. Turning off the switch does not kill the tail either.Dead killer pedal for a solo and when pulled back it is ideal to use to replace a reverb for the whole tune.
I play a metal stlye. I would never have it off.
CONCLUSION
I have five of Lawrence's pedals. Every one is a keeper.
Some of my pedals end up on Reverb the day after I bought them A few were replaced when Lawrence put out it's replacement. The damn things are all a total killer.





No comments:

Post a Comment