Friday, December 25, 2020

_____TECH N TONE ____Celebrates Stomp Box Steals 5th Year___ with a SALE!!!

 TECH N TONE 

HEY!!! I'm back!!!

HEADS UP!
OK Guys here is the deal. There is already 20% off but for you guys there is another 5% off ...
Just google TechnTone and key in ....SBS21HOL5 before you give your flexible friend a work out. Not 'that' flexible friend!!!! WTF!!! The one in your wallet!!

PAPPA BOOST
Ok let's start here. I have one!!! Killer boost!!! I already had the Xotic and the Wampler!!! Compared to Pappa they are crap!!! Just crank up the level then tweak the the Fuel and Spark and get some killer cut and bite!

MAMA DRIVE
Put this in front of your amp and you will never turn it off! I got a buddy who
has it pushing his Fender Hot Rod Deluxe set to clean. It his always on pedal.
According to him he says his sound is like owning a Dumble! Seriously! 
You can't make this sh@t up!!!

What in the FLUK
are ya waitin' for 
...DO IT!
If Mr. Big did not want
cha ta have it
he would-na give ya credit card!
TURBO DRIVE v.2
WTF .. I can't be bothered to tell you how good this is!!!
Just leave SBS right this second and buy one. When it comes ...plug it in ...you get one hour to check it out and then get right back here to kiss my butt and thank me! 
If it was any better you would have to throw in your soul
to get one !!! 
Ok ...all finished.
See ya later.
Right now
 I need a little nap!



No comments:

Post a Comment