Friday, December 11, 2020

FUZZ- DAG PEDALS JetFuzz ....it says "Buy Me!' before you even hear it ! LOL

 DAG PEDALS JETFUZZ 

The maker says it is a cross between a Big Muff and a Tonebender. It is made in Mallorca Spain which is a tiny island off the mainland.
Not too exciting but that's all the info I can find. The build is really 
old school with point to point hand wiring made on tagboard. The layout has volume, gain and tone and a 'check gain' which in practice seems to be an input volume control.
CONCLUSION
Well box and the graphics is enough to
make a guy grab his flexible friend but the price is enough to put it back in your wallet. LOL
It does make a great wall of sound with huge fat mids yet lends itself for some cool OD style leads. Hard not to love it!!! 

$275.00 USD


2 comments:

  1. I love mine. Fuzz pedal after Fuzz pedal I tried, lots of em, and then I found this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ axelab ...Yes it really impressed me. I will not soon get it out of my head. At present I am trying to sell about 50 plus pedals. I actually have 70 keepers.I have them split between 2 boards that are patched together. I actually use everyone of them over 21 tunes when I play live.LOL So I am at a point where if I buy a pedal one has to go.There are none on my boards that i do not love. My fave Fuzz is the shoe Pedal Robert. Designed and made by Chistopher Ventors who freelancers for other companies like DOD. it is all hand made like the DAG.It is influenced by the '66 Burns Buzzaround. It is definitely a Fuzz but has OD characteristics.The tone is very sumptuous which is not a term I would use describing even the best Fuzz. Another Fuzz I love is the Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V.1 This version has a gold label not ablack one. There are only maybe 2oo out there because it was ripped off from the FRANTONE Peach Fuzz and ol' Fran Blanche sued and won. All Frantone pedals are collector pedals and big bucks. Thanx for your heads up. Even I need a second opinion as I permanently lost a great paying day job because of c19.I can not risk bigger bucks pedals that are unknown as I have to sell anything that is not a keeper. I just got the new Friedman Small box pedal.It seems to be a keeper but if not it is an easy sell. They are sold out and back ordered. I only got mine because I know Dave Friedman enough to buy mine under the radar

    ReplyDelete