Friday, September 7, 2018

OVERDRIVE- BONDI EFFECTS Sick As Overdrive ...*PINK* ??? HIGH GAIN ??? WHAT THE F. ???


 BONDI EFFECTS SICK AS OVERDRIVE 

If you think I already reviewed this ...you are right
I did. BUT!!!
It was the 'blue' pedal on your right. >
The original is a beefed up Tube screamer with a very 'Dumble' like sound that both the Zen Drive and Timmy fans scooped up by the hundreds and put Bondi on the map.

Bondi sent a new one (in Pink) to our Australian reviewer friend Brett Kingman. It isn't even listed on the Bondi Effects site???
Go figure????


$350. 00 USD

It is however on Reverb...
They call it the HIGH SHREDROOM OVERDRIVE

I got the photo from a Japanese site ????

Not cheap!!!  $350.00 USD
They said on Reverb ...it will be a Limited Edition & after monday (Aug. 9/18) they will cease to make any more!
...Soooo if this is your thing??? get moving!!!




I kind of like it! Not enough to buy it. But I hated the original! If you come here regularly you know I am convinced the clock stopped the day Marshall made the first Plexi. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment