Saturday, September 29, 2018

FUZZ- ANANASHEAD Meteorite ...the classic 60's American Fuzz

 ANANASHEAD METEORITE FUZZ 


$115.00 USD
         UPDATE Dec27/18
Priemer Guitar just awarded this the best Fuzz of 2018.
If there was a little more justice someone should have awarded the... 
Ananashead DS 308 Fuzz too!!! 

I had to smile when I head this because every Hollywood matinee movie in the 60's used this sound for their soundtracks.

If you walked thru suburban America the sound of every Garage band had someone banging out cords with this sound.

I find all the Ananashead dirt pedals stack really well. I use the Super Fuzz stacked thru the EH Pog then thru an Ibanez mini Chorus and finally thru an analog delay set to a slap back
I get a powerful Fuzz sound surrounded by a giant gothic cathedral organ.
This sound can take down walls. LOL

As usual the build quality and authenticity of tone
is stellar. I have no idea how Annanashed does this and still gives us a great price.
A totally pro hand made pedal for only $115.00 USD is just nuts. But trust me you do get
the real deal pedal. The big names would want about $225.00 USD if they made it to this spec!!!
Do yourself a favour and keep tabs on the Ananashead site
you get great pedals at a great price!!!

I have written a few tunes using the Ananashead BYRD SONG (Vox treble booster) and have been asked a hundred times how I got that 'SOUND' I can tell you right now I would be 'toast' if I did not have the pedal!!!



CONCLUSION
This says it all >>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment