Monday, September 3, 2018

FUZZ- ANANASHEAD Mark1 Germanium Fuzz ...in the 60's every great rock guitarist had a Fuzz this good!!!

 ANANASHEAD MARK1 GERMANIUM FUZZ 

In the early '60's the first and most of the best 3 transistor
Fuzz boxes arrived.
Everyone who was anyone had one, there were boxes like the
Fuzzface, Tonebender, Coloursound etc.
Everyone had a favourite, When I listen to the Mark1
I am reminded of Jeff Beck and Mick Ronson!!!

Now a lot of companies make new Germanium Fuzz boxes but I find most of them thin or nasal sounding. Where is that great
Hendrix sound??

Well our old friend Ananashead from Spain comes to the rescue.
This is a handmade KILLER Fuzz!!!

So many of you guys have become big fans of Ananashead that I decided to wait for you to get your orders filled. I could have Posted this weeks ago.
So guys do not sit around thinking about it just get your order in NOW!!!
Or you will be waiting!! 

There are at the time I published this 31 guys from Spain browsing SBS. Trust me when they hit here your order will be #32. Hey you can't make this kind of sh@t up!!!


While your'e at it check on my BYRD SONG Post ... it is a dead on clone of the 1966 VOX 806 treble booster at a $120.00 USD it's a steal!!! trust me I can not live without mine. There is no other that even comes close!!! If you do not have a treble booster ...you are like I used to be ...I thought I did not need one.
Now it would be like thinking I do not need any dirt pedals!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment