Tuesday, September 19, 2023

OVERDRIVE- KEELEY Noble Screamer OD ___ NEW ___ Tube Screamer/Nobels ODR-1

$200.00 USD
KEELEY ELECTRONICS 
       NOBLE SCREAMER OD 
We will not argue the accuracy of my statement but the ts was the first of the so-called transparent pedals and the Nobel was the second. It was the ts without the hump. Both are used more as a booster than 
a dirt pedal. Both are seen as giving a clean Fender a bit of Tweed dirt. Both are now in one pedal.
Good ol' Robert has given a brand new casing with this pedal. it is old school bend steal except bent aluminium to keep it light. It even has an old school slope to it.
CONCLUSION ___
I will skip the layout and details since we all know the basics of a ts and
the vids go over the fine print.
It is about as close as it gets to be voiced to both original pedals. It looks killer and does the job whiteout anything better or worse than the 
best out there and it is cheaper than or the same as most. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Will you review the new Pedalpalfx PAL800 v4 and 987 Plexi Carrera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have done both. I found the 987 a bit harsh, not in a bad way but I just wasn't impressed. The v4 was killer I just can not afford it. I live in a place where I have to deal with taxes, duties and extra high shipping that adds 30% more to the price. I may buy it any way but I have been concentrating on pedals that improve what I have. Like EQ pedals, boosts or filters. These things can take many pedals I already own from good to WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Sorry I haven't found these 2 reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of those it's so obvious but only after someone finally did it. Doesn't feel a need for me but I'd love to just play around with hearing a Noble tone with a TS drive and vica versa.

    ReplyDelete