Saturday, January 26, 2019

REVERB- EVENTIDE Rose Delay ...a cheaper hands on unit for the real world

$350.00 USD
 EVENTIDE ROSE DELAY 

Yes an Eventide delay made for players not for the rocket scientist.
By using a analog for filtering and feedback this very powerful digital delay has your ears telling you you are listening to an analog sound.

It is simple to use big and bold enough to see on a dark stage for a quick set up between tunes.Definitely a contender in it's price range!



CONCLUSION
Not an easy call there are dozens of good delays. I bought the Empress Echosystem simply because it is quite literally state of the art. It has 2 delays in one box too. But it is $550.00 USD. 
I since bought the Foxgear Echosex Baby fox $125.00 USD. It is a take on the Binson Echorec made famous by Dave Gilmour and I absolutely love it. I use both and you just cannot but love the best. BUT! ...lf I had the Foxgear first I may have just stopped there completely happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment