Monday, October 8, 2018

OVERDRIVE- PedalPalFX PAL 034 Night Overdrive ...Slash in a box!!! ...a KILLER pedal!!!

 PEDALPAL FX PAL 034 NIGHT OVERDRIVE 

$185.00 USD
I confess I was in on a small bit of R&D
on this one.
Pedal Pal always start by cloning a real Marshall only replacing the tubes with transistors. According to Johan Segeborn they are the only pedal makers that have nailed the sound of the real amps and he knows more about Marshalls than Marshall!!!

I certainly agree. I use a PLEXI myself!!!
That's why I got personally involved in the first place

Weeks and weeks of tweaking are required to get the sound right. They even tweak the pedal they ship you so you get one with the tone ...dead perfect.
I have all 3 of their other Marshall amp pedals and they are all killer PLUS!!!
The Pal800 is a personal fav!!!

Slash's Marshall is modded so they had to clone
not only the amp but the mod!!!
The mod is known in the gourmet amp biz as Mod #34.

This pedal has punch and balz to spare!!! Yes  ...you can quite knock out walls with the sound!!!
It has switch to voice it for single coils. It's my fav. So if you have a Strat or Tele... go for it.
You do not have to be a Slash fan to get 'your sound' out of the pedal.
Considering the pedal is hand made and with all this attention to detail I am amazed they still are charging a 'give it away' price.
It has just been released so if you want one the line up has already started!


Take note of all the info on the video ...not a word of it is sales hype. I know these guys and they are just crazy fans of great tone and great pedals Just like you and me. 
Luis even gave me his cell phone number. Trust me this NEVER happens in the pedal biz!!! NEVER!!!

Great pedals! An amazing price! Best of all made by great guys!!!

NEW VID NOV 27/18




3 comments:

  1. Amazing! I'd love to hear a demo of this doing a heavy sound with single coils, though. Andy tends to use a single-coil Strat to demo the lighter gain sounds of Marshall-In-A-Box type pedals. What does it sound like with the same hard rock setting but voiced for single coils with a Strat? If this fattens single coils up enough to do some Guns N Roses I will certainly buy this. That voicing switch is SO interesting to me! Do you know of another review that does this? Can you please ask the PedalPal FX guys to do one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does the pedal allow distortion chords that ring out like Knockin' on Heaven's door but with single coils? Maybe if pushed by a Tubescreamer type drive?

      Delete
  2. Hi Paul, I have the Pal 800 silver.. and thinking to buy a new one but can't decide if the gold or 34 mode. Could you help me? which one do you prefer, or are they too similar?... I play mostly hard rock and punk rock. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete