Saturday, October 27, 2018

OVERDRIVE- FREAKING SICK ELECTRONICS 30 Volt Overdrive ....do we have another miracle worker????

 FREAKING SICK ELECTRONICS  30 VOLT OVERDRIVE 
$199.00 USD
With such a killer OD with the ....
Surprise Sound Lab HVO ...(High Voltage Overdrive)
I was more then curious with this one.
Wren and Cuff with silly levels of hype brought out the the 25 Volt OD just recently and it sucked!!! So I was apprehensive but
optimistic. The cheaper price tag was a bonus too.

I could go into chapter and verse on it but I thought
I would let the video do the talking.



CONCLUSION

I quite frankly find the sound mediocre! On further investigation I found out that when it was introduced it was $345.00 USD! It takes more then high voltage to make a geat OD.

The Surprise Sound Lab HVO blows it out of the water!!!
Check out the HVO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment