Friday, November 18, 2022

OVERDRIVE- PedalPalFX PLEXI Carrera____NEW____ anything else is 2nd best

$210.00 USD

PedalPalFX PAL987 PLEXI CARREA 
Every pedal these guys make shortly have a waiting list that puts your order up to a 
3 month wait. With the JCM800 v.3 it never slowed down for over 2 years. 
Why are they so damn good ??? 
Because they are a literal copy of the pre from the actual amp. The tubes are replaced with FETS and then they are tuned by hand on very single pedal to match the sound of the amp. It takes a damn long time to do this. I have heard the JCM 800 inserted into a real JCM 800 amp and with an A/B switch and the pedal sounds exactly the same. 
No sh@t I simply could not hear any difference.
This new pedal is a Marshall 1987x 50 watt Plexi. I have actual amp. It's my 3rd. I am 75 so over the years I 'had' to sell twice. Not anymore, LOL. The controls are virtually the same as the amp. The only addition is a 3 way switch to give you 3 voices. One is a 
poke in the upper mids. Quite simply because most guys, myself included use a Tube Screamer on the real amp to get that sound. Great idea, in fact brilliant idea.
CONCLUSION
The very best for those that can not accept anything less, unless you wanted the PAL 800 V.3 Gold. It has the 'Jose' mod you can click on and get the exact sound of Slash :-)  No bull!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment