Friday, October 22, 2021

DELAY- LPD PEDALS Offset Delay ....Released today!!!! KILLER!!!

$225.00 USD

LPD PEDALS OFFSET DELAY 
A new pedal from Lawrence is always an occasion. All the pedals are built to the highest spec possible by the man himself.  All sound killer, all are easy to use. The really big deal is it all transfers live. 
They sound amazing with that tiny practice amp in the bedroom. The big BUT is they sound even better in a band. If you need a different sound between tunes at a gig it takes 2 seconds to dial in.
Everything in a great analog delay you will need and nothing you don't. Another pedal for the player not the 'Shoe Gazer'
CONCLUSION
The only down side I have ever found with an LPD pedal is I find I take them for granted. 
Like everyone I want something new and different. I of course buy another and another pedal. The only pedals that did not get replaced for 5 years are my LPD's
Over a year I sold off 166 pedals. Most were actually very, very good. 
Often a 10 out of 10 rating but not an 11 out of 10, lol.
NOTE: Yes it was released this morning But ...it has already sold out! New batch on the 29 but buy right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment