Saturday, February 13, 2021

OVERDRIVE- KLIRRTON Oh My Goat Pre. ...the Ferrari of Metal pedals?

$240.00 USD
 KLIRTTON OH MY GOAT PRE AMP 

This Is an unapologetic flat out Swedish Metal OD. It has been pulled out of their Death Metal pedal that is in itself in a word scary! It given it a few tweaks to even make a guy like me want one.
Regular readers know I have and use at every gig about 30 dirt pedals and the primary ones are the Plexi-In-A-Box type. But pedals like this are killer for really long power chords and super fat on leads.

CONCLUSION ____ 
A lot of guys doing a Metal thing that drifts between more than one genre so having a pedal that lets you dial in both are in the case of this pedal you could even have a sound that covers both or leans harder to one genre over the other. I tend to use several genres in fact I can even go from a doom sound in one part of a tune and switch to near clean sound using a low gain drive for flatpicking
in the next.
Most pedals that try even more then one thing fail. 
This pedal is so good if I felt you could only use one pedal 
this would be on my short list. I think if you were deeply into one style you may want the pedal that has a rep of nailing that style. Not many of us can make our music with a pedal that does exactly one thing even if we mainly do one thing. In short this is a problem solver. At the same time it lets you easily try sounds that you would not buy a pedal for. I think if you got this pedal over time others would came and go but this is keeper


No comments:

Post a Comment