Pedal PalFXPAL808TS-OVERDRIVE V2All parts are upgraded to a premium grade. You have that classiclayout with Volume, Gain and Tone. However you have a togglewith 3 choices of clipping diodes. Another gives you 3 voices.One is even an exceptional Blues Breaker sound.CONCLUSION ___Pedal Pal units always over deliver. They are so good yousoon forget you own them as you are always obsessed byothers pedals that have be caressed and dialed to someminute degree or they sound completely wrong. In shortPedal Pal are always a bullet proof choice.
Since 2015 NEW PEDALS EVERY DAY! Over 4500 REVIEWS! I use other reviewers vids & then critique from them __ If a pedal appears killer I buy one __ I try it out & update the Post__ If the pedal is SH@T I literally say so!__ I publish the street price a no brainer but few do. __ I save you time finding the best pedals & you get a second opinion. __OVER 4 MILLION VISTORS__ NO ONE OWNS ME___ I MAKE ZERO $ FROM THIS
Friday, October 9, 2026
OVERDRIVE- Pedal PalFX PAL808 TS-Overdrive v.2 ___NEW___ Tube Screamer clone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
%20(2).jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment